From Bill’s Blog:
A lot of important deadlines are coming up.
- Dec 1st – Initial, 2nd and Unrestricted Regional Event registration, 1st & 2nd Qualifying Event registration, and Championship Registration closes. We have 2260 registered FRC teams as of this morning and spaces at some events is getting tight. If you know of a team that plans to join us this coming season, encourage them to register soon.
- Dec 2nd – Initial Regional and 1st & 2nd Qualifying Event registration payment due.
- Dec 2nd –Kickoff Registration closes. (Manchester workshop registration remains open until 12/16.) I’m surprised that 224 teams have not yet indicated in TIMS how they want to receive their kit of parts. Kickoffs are filling up. Register soon.
- Dec 2nd –Request for Bag & Tag Exemption due.(Remember , Bag & Tag means you transport your robot to the event yourself.) Details can be found in the Robot Transportation section of the 2012 Administrative Manual
- Dec 3rd Surrogate kit pickup paperwork due. Details are located on the bottom of the 2012 Local Kickoff Information page.
- Dec 8th – Contest Announcement is located on the Safety Pag
Read more at http://frcdirector.blogspot.com/,