Shivering at the thought of your upcoming tournament?
Frozen in your design process?
Chilled by the lack of access to game elements?
Then heat up your season with
The Polk State College
Bowled Over Build, Bake and Broil Scrimmage
On January 14th, 12-4PM
In the Student Center on the campus of Polk State College Winter Haven, FL
Interact with bowling balls, ramps, and crates and on a Bowled Over Field!
- Participate in casual matches
- Review rules with friendly referees (outside the box, no less)
- Discuss strategy and scouting techniques with veteran FTC teams
- Connect to a real Field Control System
- Attend a workshop on Powerpole Wiring & receive a free crimping tool!
No Judges, No Interviews No Stress! Bring your robot, in whatever condition, we’ll get it going by the end of the day; Guaranteed!
Questions contact: Paul Bresnan 863-646-9525 firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-registration required. Send e-mail with name, contact info and team number to: email@example.com
Sponsored by FTC Teams 5232 and 2868, The Decepticons and Smoke and Mirrors