Check out Team Summer Camps & Programs
***Mentors & Sponsors***
Click Here to Register a Team
Support Teams & Programs
Connect with FIRST in FL
FIRST Robotics Competition & Cross Program Support
FIRST AmeriCorps VISTAs
Florida FIRST Alumni
Seventh Day Adventist & Jewish Teams
FIRST Tech ChallengeFIRST Tech Challenge: Hans Wolf
FIRST LEGO League
FIRST LEGO League Jr.
FRC Update: Autodesk Announces Tools, Resources, and 2012 Rendered Kit of Parts Available Monday, January 9!
FIRST is pleased to provide you with following announcement from Autodesk:
With another successful Kickoff behind us, we are excited to share with you the following tools and resources to help you design a successful robot for the 2012 FIRST Robotics Competition.
Join the Autodesk Student Community today at www.autodesk.com/first and access your donated software, including Autodesk® Inventor® Professional, Autodesk Inventor Publisher, Autodesk 3ds Max®, Autodesk Maya®, Autodesk SketchBook® Designer and many other Autodesk software titles to help you design your winning robot and/or to participate in the 2012 Excellence in Design Award sponsored by Autodesk.
Starting Monday, January 9th at 12pm PST, you’ll also find:
· The 2012 Virtual Kit of Parts modeled in Autodesk Inventor Professional software created to help you move quickly and creatively along the design path to a successful season.
· Expert-led blogs and resources supporting the use of Autodesk software in regards to the KOP and the Award for Excellence in Design competition.
· The Autodesk “Built by Design” tutorials created for students, by FIRST students.
· Details on the FIRST Robotics Competition 2012 Award for Excellence in Design Sponsored by Autodesk, including both the 3D Design and 3D Animation categories.
· New training material for mentors and teams participating in the 3D Animation category.
· The Autodesk FRC 2012 toolkits, links to our Autodesk FRC Facebook group, and more!
· And finally, make sure to keep checking the site for new content.
New this year – It will be easier than ever before for students, teachers and mentors to register since we no longer require you to have a .edu email address. All you need to do is simply follow these easy instructions:
· Register for the Education Community at www.autodesk.com/first
· Once logged in, proceed to the Download Center, where you will receive a product code and serial number.
· Please note: Each member of your team will need to create an individual account to access their own copies of Autodesk software.
Please let us know if you have any questions or need assistance by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.