- New High Score
- Future Innovator Award, presented by the Abbott Fund
- Travel Discounts
- FTC shines in latest Brandeis study
- 2012 FIRST Robotics Conference – call for proposals
- Share your curriculum ideas
- New high score set by teams 4240 and 4154 at the Diamond State FTC Tournament! 444 points. Way to go!
- Applications are now being accepted for the Future Innovator Award, presented by the Abbott Fund. Read more about it on Ken’s Blog or visit the official application page for more details!
3. Travel Discounts for FRC Regional Events and FIRST Championship: If you are booking tickets through American Airlines online, please read the following instructions:
The discount can be booked online atwww.aa.com/group for AA/AE flights only, without a ticketing charge. Please allow at least 1 business hour for AA.com loading. Use the Authorization Number noted without the preceding A as the AA.com Promotion Code. Please note: this may not apply to some contracts.
4. Brandeis University has released findings from research it conducted on FIRST programs! Check out all the good stuff the researchers had to say about FTC by reading Ken’s Blog.
- FIRST is seeking presentation proposals for the ninth annual FIRST Robotics Conference. 45-minute workshops on topics of interest to FIRST Robotics (FRC), FIRST Tech Challenge (FTC) and FIRST LEGO League (FLL) teams, coaches, mentors, students and prospective leaders will be accepted. Deadline to submit is February 17th, 2012. For submission form, please visit: http://tinyurl.com/89vj2hm
For full details, please visit:http://www.usfirst.org/roboticsprograms/firstplace/workshops-and-conferences
- Are you a teacher? Do you use FTC in the classroom? Have you developed a curriculum for teaching your students? Now you can share your work with the rest of the FTC community by posting it in the Curriculum portion of the FTC Forum!
Ken, JoAnn, Nancy, Mary, Lorrie and Timm