1. Important: Reminder on programming requirements
2. FTC Forum Game Q&A answers
3. Game Manual Update: Bill of Materials required at competition
4. Seeking Russian-speaking coach/mentor for translation project
5. Vote for Dean Kamen’s water purification project
1. Did you know that in order to pass software inspection at an FTC event, your code must be written using the FTC Templates?
Learn more about templates and programming by reading the latest FTC Blog Post Cracking the code.
2. When using the FTC Forum Game Q&A, be sure to review the questions that have already been answered before posting a new question. Questions that have already been answered will not be answered a second time.
3. Game Manual Part 1 Update: A Bill of Materials is now Required for all non-TETRIX/LEGO/MATRIX components used on a robot.
Find the Game Manual Part 1 on the FTC Game Page. A BOM Excel template is available here.
4. FTC is seeking a Russian-speaking FTC Mentor/Coach to aid our Russian Affiliate Partners in translating manuals and documentation.
If you would like to volunteer, please e-mail email@example.com with the subject “Translation Help”.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Ken, JoAnn, Nancy, Mary, Lorrie, Timm and Tom
This entry was posted in FIRST in Florida Websites
, FIRST Resources
and tagged Bill of Materials
, Dean Kamen water purification device
, FIRST resources
, FIRST Tech Challenge
, FTC Forum Game Q&A
, FTC Templates
, Game Manual
, STEM education
. Bookmark the permalink