Congratulations to Our 2015-16 Showcase Teams!
- FLL Team 302 – Squirtle Squad Scholars , Hillsborough County
- FLL Team 8265 – Bacon Builders , Orlando
- FTC Team 2845 – Team Duct Tape , Oldsmar
- FTC Team 5937, Renaissance Robotics , Apopka
- FRC Team 4471 – Spartrons , Hollywood Hills
No one tells – or shows – the FIRST story better than FIRST teams! FIRST in Florida is raising the bar in showcasing FIRST statewide, and we’re inviting Florida teams to be an active part of our statewide outreach efforts, gain some recognition for your teams and schools, and hone student marketing and presentation skills in the process. Here’s how it works.
Teams listed on this page:
1. Actively and professionally participated in a minimum of three outreach events organized in Florida by FIRST.
2. Documented involvement in at least three additional outreach events in their community – science fairs, e-week, etc..
Our Showcase teams
- Exhibit GP conduct at all times
- Are student-driven
- Understand FIRST
- Understand and can speak to the importance of FIRST involvement in enhancing their academic and future workforce experiences.
Congratulations to our current Showcase Teams, shown at the top of the page, and congratulations to all the great teams past and current, for providing exemplary outreach year round! Teams are recognized throughout the year, so check back regularly.